Pippa Presentation Tote
The Pippa Presentation Tote has three clear display pockets for all of your products including essential oils, makeup, nail strips or any direct sales products. Lipsense, Senegence, Young Living, Doterra, ColorStreet, ItWorks!, Monat. PETA-approved vegan leather with leopard details.
Why We Love This Bag
- Change the size and look of this tote by unzipping the sides
- Eye-catching 3 display pockets to maximize product visibility
- Zip-top Closure
- Detachable Key Leash
- Adjustable Messenger Bag Strap Included
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Wipeable Black and Leopard Pebbled Vegan Leather
- Cobalt Blue water resistant lining
- Goldtone Hardware
- Display Window dimensions: Top Each: 4.75"L x 4.75"H, Bottom: 10.25"L x 5"H
- 14.5"L x 13"H x 4.5"W (22"L when wing sides fully extend)
You can clean your Piper Noble bag and liner with a soft cloth and water. For heavier soiled areas you may use a pea size amount of mild liquid soap. Always test a small, inconspicuous area first. For the clear windows, you may use a damp Magic Eraser to remove scuffs or marks, using caution not to get residue from the eraser on the vegan leather.
Always store your Piper Noble bag in it's duster bag when not in use to keep it looking its best.
To calculate shipping charges, please add items to the cart and go through the check out process like you plan to place an order. Once an address is entered, you can see several shipping options at various prices. Please note that expedited shipping can not be applied to presales.
For all International Orders, please note that any customs, duties, and taxes that apply are not always included in the shipping charges by the carrier and may be due at the time of delivery. To find out what these charges may be, please contact your country's customs department or the carrier you choose. Piper Noble is not responsible for these additional fees.
To check on the status of your order once fulfilled and shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. This will give you detailed tracking with an estimated date of arrival. Piper Noble is not responsible for lost or missing packages once delivery is confirmed to the address provided. If this occurs, please check with your carrier to file a claim.
To ensure prompt delivery of your Piper Noble order, we make every attempt to process all in stock items within 1-2 business days and to deliver your package within 3-5 business days after it ships from our fulfillment center.
When will I receive my package?
Once an order is placed, all in stock items ship from within 1-2 business days. During this “processing” time our fulfillment team is picking, packing and readying your order to be shipped by one of our carriers (usually FedEx or USPS). Once our carrier picks up your order, they make every attempt to deliver it within 3-5 business days.
What do I need to know about processing times that could impact my order?
- We make every attempt to process all in stock items in 1-2 business days from your order date.
- During new product launches and the holiday season, we expect to process your order within 3-4 business days of your order date. It takes our fulfillment center 72 business hours to onboard new product into their system from the day they receive the shipment.
- Orders placed before 11 am CST usually ship within 1 business day. If your order is placed after 11am CST, please allow for 1 additional business day for processing (excluding any federal holidays.)
- All orders submitted over the weekend will be processed the next business day, which is usually Monday.
- You will receive an email confirmation when an order has been placed. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email. You should expect to receive a delivered email upon delivery of your package.